Friday, October 19, 2007

Calender Drawings







These are drawings I did for a client who happens to be a fellow student of mine. As you can see, these aren't particularily clean drawings. I've had a lot of stuff to do lately and so I kinda' ended up doing these over a single weekend. There are two others, but I don't feel they need to be included. I sorta wish I drew the bike better on the first image. Actually, there's a lot I wish I would've done better, but it ain't bad for two days, I suppose.


I'm currently working on my third illustration project which involves a Miata. I haven't posted the second assignment because I haven't gotten it back and, also, because I feel the drawing can be done better. I will post all, sooner or later.

My E30's transmission died. I was hoping it'd merely be the oil, but it wasn't. Oh well. At least I accidently drifted the car getting on the freeway in the rain. The good news -depending on how you look at it- is that I'm going to probably end up getting a blue NA Miata with th 1.8 liter engine and Torsen differential. Life will be better when that happens.






2 comments:

AWD! said...

ho... lee..crap... these turned out spectacular man!!! Dude

sandy k. smith said...

hi kevin! it's sandy. i hope you're doing well!