Friday, October 5, 2007

Another Post


Wow, another one in the same day. I'm going to be doing 5 two page spreads using the Miata as the "main character" and so I decided it's probably a good idea to practice drawing cars cause' I ain't that great at it though I'm getting better. The project isn't due for a month so I have time to refine my technique or whatever. Drawing the miata, I really miss pushing through a corner in the canyons with neutral slide which the NA seemed to do so well. I don't even know that there was any skill involved on my part though I like to think there was.


There's something about driving that I love that I still can't get through drawing. See, I enjoy drawing because it requires skill and you can always get better and push yourself to do more and I can't wait to see how good I can get in the following year. The thing is, when you're full of rage or sadness or happiness, I find that nothing serves as a better medium for expressing that emotion than driving some roads in a car that can handle it. My crusty E30 325i, as you may have guessed, can't handle any of it. It makes me want to cry when I'm heartbroken and I can't assuage any of my anguish through driving. I need a MIATA!


I can't believe how bad I am with women. BAD! And I really am trying, too. Anyway, here're some doodles.

No comments: