Monday, August 27, 2007

Sketch Book





Hmm. This is stuff from my last sketchbook which is filled. School starts shortly and I'll have tons of time to draw in between my two classes and -thanks to the wonderful school atmosphere- lots of stuff TO draw. I'm making it my goal to really start rocking this year. I'll have better sketches next post. Until then, here's some stuff from last month.

The first batch are random. I notice that I didn't work much on full bodied poses (shame on me). My favorite drawing is of the dog. The second batch are a collection of faces from a story I wanted to work on in which three brothers fight to save their country from a growing terrorist faction or something. I like the bottom left face. I must draw more full bodied stuff!

As for my personal life, it's been relatively simple lately: Go to work, draw, and on Sundays go do something at a friend's house. Not that I'm complaining or anything; it's a decent enough life and it's temporary so things will ultimately be better and I'll be able to drive my E30 M3 or 94' Mazda Miata around the Nurburgring will still being a prolific illustrator. I'd drive more canyons if I had more sense.

3 comments:

Team Smith Adventures said...

Kevin! You art work never ceases to amaze me! I envy your drive and talent and respect your strengths! You are amazing in so many ways! It's good to have you on my side!

AWD! said...

You put my work to shame my friend, this is some awesome stuff!

Animatrixie said...

I love your work.....Seriously. I really think you have a shot in fashion design. I command you go into it - NOW! :)

Good to see ya post!